Literature, Art, Mode... the State of Style in the Paris of the South

Friday, July 6, 2012

Hampden!

I got a job!

I'm officially the newest intern at Hampden Clothing! So exciting! It's one of the best and only places in Charleston I would consider working fashion industry wise. Hampden carries amazing labels (some of my favorite being Masscob, Rag & Bone, Helmut Lang, Elizabeth and James, Lizzie Fortunado), and is run by Stacy Smallwood, a knowledgeable and innovative buyer who has started up her own company and really made an impact in the fashion community. So far I love my coworkers, and the work has been interesting and enjoyable... and, yes, the clothes are amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
Stylist, librarian, poet, writer, painter, musician, model, equestrian, eclectic, traveller, lover extraordinaire. Hemmingway enthusiast, Plath romanticist, 1940's historian.