Literature, Art, Mode... the State of Style in the Paris of the South

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Something Old, Something New

A new blog. As a creative writing major it only makes sense that I have one. And as a fashion enthusiast I can't help but want to make one in the lieu of thesartorialistlookbook, or fashiontoast. If you haven't explored these sites, I highly recommend them. However, I don't want to just limit my blog to fashion, which, as much as I love, I feel excludes so many intertwining and related social arts. So I will tell you now, I am a full time literature junkie, with a pension for melancholy, a part-time artist who likes to stay in the loop, a music fan (though limited in my own musical capabilities), and, yes, a style lover, who believes that fashion is every bit the artistic media as classic literature. My hope is that this site will be as intellectually stimulating as it is visually inspiring and fashionably informative.

LOVE,  Leda

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
Stylist, librarian, poet, writer, painter, musician, model, equestrian, eclectic, traveller, lover extraordinaire. Hemmingway enthusiast, Plath romanticist, 1940's historian.